This WebRing was created to allow seekers of
information, breeders, owners, and admirers alike
to easily visit other Pointer web sites.
Welcome to the Pointer WebRing Rules:
- Your page must pertain to Pointers (the breed Pointer -- not German Shorthaired Pointers, German Wirehaired Pointers, etc.).
- The pages must not contain any obscene or offensive graphics or words or references to sex or drugs.
- The Pointer WebRing banner must be placed on the first page pertaining to Pointers. Do not . bury. your Pointer WebRing banner on a page with other web rings or links.
- Acceptance to the ring is at our discretion, we consider content, quality and audience. Commercial sites that don't provide informative content generally will not qualify.
- If you see a website which has questionable content, contact the Ring Administrator to voice your concern.
The purpose of this ring is to form a community of sites and pages about the Pointer. This is a place where all can exist side-by-side for the education and enjoyment of both ring members and the . surfing. public.
If you choose not to follow these rules, please do not register your Webpage. Failure to follow these rules may result in removal from the Pointer WebRing.
Now, to join, just one easy step:
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE POINTER WEBRING
WebRing is now owned/managed by Yahoo! and you'll need to get a login/password from Yahoo! in order to submit your Website to the ring -- however, that's all taken care of when you join by using the link above.
In order to become a part of ANY WebRing you will need a Web site!
You will need a Web page editor and
the knowledge to edit your own Web pages.
You will need to know how to insert (cut and paste) HTML code into your
Web page, and then upload the edited page to your Web server.
Once you've joined the ring, your WebRing ID will be e-mailed to you by WebRing almost immediately! All you have to do is follow the directions in your confirmation e-mail to COPY the WebRing HTML code for the Webring navigation bar and insert the code into your Webpage (on the page you listed as the main page when you joined). It is this code that will allow all of the Pointer WebRing sites to be linked together.
You must copy and insert the code you receive into your webpage or the ring will be broken.
ALL PAGES WISHING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS WEBRING
MUST BE G-RATED
FOR FAMILY VIEWING